Gas leaks should never be overlooked, and can expose you and your family to a potentially dangerous situation. Our technicians are fully licensed gas plumbers who will follow the correct procedures to ensure your safety.
Using gas in your home is also a much more cost effective and energy efficient saving you money, as well as being a greener option for our environment.
Common causes of gas leaks
- Broken gas pipes in the wall or in the ground
- Incorrectly installed fittings or worn seals
- Faulty gas appliances usually due to age and not being regularly maintained
- Accidents that can occur from renovations or home repairs where someone has damaged a gas pipe, this may only become known once somebody notices the recognisable smell of gas
How 4 Elements Plumbing can help
Our team provide a number of different gas services for your home or business, these include;
- New gas meter connections, upgrades and meter relocation
- Gas leak detection and repairs
- Gas hot water installation and repairs
- Gas bayonet point installation for space heaters
- Gas fireplace installations
- Converting BBQs from LPG to natural gas
- Gas pipe installations and renewals