4 Elements Plumbing are still available to undertake your plumbing jobs 24/7 during this COVID-19 crisis, as we are classified as an essential service.
Our team has implemented several changes to keep our staff and customers safe during this unsettling time. Your health and safety is our top priority during COVID-19.
Our safe working procedures include the following;
- Protective masks are on hand should a customer request one be worn before entering their property
- Disposable gloves will be worn inside peoples homes
- Sanitise our hands and disinfect our tools before and after each job
- Our tradesman will travel in separate vehicles to the job, and start the day from their home base to ensure minimal employee contact
- Preference for a credit card payment over cash
- Adhere to all social distancing measurements required by law
- A maximum of two employees at each work site
Essential plumbing services that really cannot be left unattended by residents and businesses include;
- Replacement or repair of hot water systems
- Blocked drains
- Drain repairs and pipe relining
- Toilet repairs
- Burst pipes
- Gas leaks
Unfortunately as a result of the impulse buying of toilet paper, we have been seeing more blocked drains than normal, as a result of people flushing paper towels, wipes and various other items down their toilets instead. Please do not do this, as you will not be able to clear a blockage from these yourself and it will require assistance from a plumber.
If you have any special needs, questions or concerns during these unsettling times please make us aware of this when booking, so we can look after your requests. Please also notify us if you are in isolation or are unwell, and we can reschedule our visit. Stay safe we are all in this together!